Ben Estate Malta
Formation and Company Background
Information about Ben Estates - a privately owned real estate agency based in Malta
Ben Estates Agency was established in 2008 by Bernard Mangion after 10 years of real estate experience in various sectors of real estate including sales of upmarket properties, historical palazzos, and luxury seafront apartments, and the provision of plots for development. With an ethos of Passion, Perseverance, and Persistence, the company has become one of the fastest-growing real estate agencies in Malta.
Managing Director, Bernard Mangion, was named Malta’s Best Real Estate Entrepreneur of the Year in 2015.
Ben Estates Elite, a subdivision, was established in 2017 by former sales associates Claudio Parascandalo & Henry Zammit with a focus on prestigious clients looking for high-end property.
Ben Estates Employees
Ben Estates boasts a strong and committed team of agents, but the exact number is not known. LinkedIn lists it as between 51 and 200. Just over 50 is not unreasonable given the 10 branches and head office.
The Branch Network
The Ben Estates head office is located in Iklin and there are ten branches dotted around key locations in Malta and Gozo. These locations are:
- Ben Estates - Head Office
- Ben Estates - Ilkin branch
- Ben Estates - Spinola Bay, St. Julian’s
- Ben Estates Franchise - Triq Birkirkara, St. Julian’s
- Ben Estates - Attard branch
- Ben Estates North - St.Paul’s Bay branch
- Ben Estates - Sliema branch
- Ben Estates - Zejtun branch
- Ben Estates - Mosta branch
- Ben Estates - Ta' Xbiex branch
- Ben Estates - Ibrag branch
Ben Estates Operations
The Ben Estates agency covers all areas of property in Malta and Gozo with the aim that every transaction is holistic. Sectors covered are
- Residential buying and selling
- Commercial buying and selling
- Lettings – short-term, long-term, and holiday lets
- Property management for Maltese landlords and foreign owners/absentee landlords
- Relocation services for people moving to Malta and for businesses looking to open up a base or move to the islands.
The holistic approach is end-to-end, in which the agent will assist with every stage of the buying or letting process including all the legal and financial aspects.
Upmarket and lifestyle properties are handled by the aforementioned Ben Estates Elite which also include a page on the company website for yacht charter. There is also a page for investment, but at the time of writing, there is no content – just a message that information is coming soon.
Commission and Fees
The standard commission rate charged by the Ben Estates agency is the 5% of final value that is the norm for Malta. The company offers a referral scheme under which people can claim 10% of that 5% fee if they refer a customer that ultimately completes a sale with Ben Estates Malta.
Reasons to choose Ben Estates
The company is committed to continuous improvement and prides itself on the professionalism and knowledge of its sales force who regularly undertake training and also receive regular feedback. If you want a holistic approach to buying, selling, or renting property with an exceptional customer service ethic, Ben Estates is a good choice.
Listings by Ben Estates Malta
Ben Estates real estate Contact Form and Listings
- Email *: email@example.com
- Contacts: 2258 4000
- Address: 48, Erin Serracino Inglott Street Iklin, IKL 1401
- Website: https://www.benestates.com/
Listings by Ben Estates real estate Contact Form and Listings
Adjust your search by changing filters.
Be one of the first clients to review Ben Estates real estate Contact Form and Listings`s work to help them get started.Write a review